Thursday, November 29, 2001

I keep telling myself I am going to blog every day, but when I sit down each morning I can't even think of the most mindless thing to say. I think there are higher psychological implications.

Check out this site. I don't know why but Bob and I think this is hilarious tonight.

This morning I was looking for something in the freezer that I was positive was in a square container. It's the leftover 1/2 of a can of pumpkin that I used to make pumpkin scones. I want to make them again this weekend. I looked in the freezer twice and couldn't find them until I realized they were in front of my face in a round container. I think there is a lesson in there somewhere.

Tonight on the Daily Show (which took a million years to load with DSL) Jon Stewart said something about John Ashcroft being in a charisma vortex. "Charisma vortex." I like that.