Sunday, January 13, 2002

I try to read a few new blogs per week. This is no organized process or anything like that -- I just try to randomly drop in and check in on what other people are doing and a lot of times I find myself wondering why. Some people are so randomly honest I can't stand it. PamBlog is a way edited and restrained blog and only marginally honest. Who knows where this blog has been?

Yesterday was the trek to Tacoma and I did, indeed, start the Chabon book and so far can highly recommend it. It's a tome -- I knew I'd need some time to get into it and it was nice to have 2 hrs. each way to dive in. I got about 1/4 the way in and I like the characters. Next weekend we're going to San Fran and I'll have another long chunk of airplane time to get into it. I like uninterupted reading time. A nice gift.