Wednesday, March 06, 2002

argh. What a week. I've been busy at work and completely behind and then my car was blocked in this evening which resulted in a lot of personal drama although the story came out okay. I was able to find the blocked car owner and get the keys and get home only about 45 minutes later than usual. Except I am going to Las Vegas tomorrow and had some stuff to do but ended up deciding to screw it. I'll get cash on my way to work and buy whatever I need or live without it.

I need to pack and we only have two sizes of bags: tiny and huge. I have opted for huge and will take about 400 outfits and every personal hygiene item known to man. While there, I plan to drink lots of refreshing adult beverages, buy fun stuff on credit and have a fabulous time getting into as much trouble as I can find.