Wednesday, July 24, 2002

I got back from LA Monday afternoon and I have a ton of stories -- I think this weekend will be tune-up website and post High Sierra and 20 Yr. Reunion stories -- I say that now, we'll see how I feel then. The condensed version is: I had a super fabulous time and would do it again in a hot second. But now I'm slogging through post-vacation bitchy-ass mode and trying to get my act together while not being in the mood to do anything except time wasting activities. Bob subscribed us to emusic.com so I see a major time suck getting to know that site.

Meanwhile, here are two helpful law enforcement oriented URLs. You can educate yourself on speedtraps in your area and you can use this handy calculator to compute your blood alcohol content. Like you're going to be anywhere near a computer when you need this information.