Saturday, May 24, 2003

I haven't had the energy to keep up with this lately. I went to Ocean Shores on Monday for some training for work. I go to this training almost every year and I always complain about it but I had a fantastic time this year. I rolled by the Resort about 7pm on Monday and I was starved so I decided to go into town and see if I could find something to eat. Not much there. McDonalds. I couldn't do it and I don't like to go to sit down restaurants by myself. On my way out I noticed the movie theater and XMen was starting at 7:05 pm. Perfect. I saw the movie instead and was completely entertained. How can Hugh Jackman be such a hunk in the XMen movies and then in Kate & Leopold he was such a girly man? It's like two different people.

Check out these pictures of Earth from Mars