Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Yes, I saw the Return of the King today. They had some major geek fans in the paper this morning (as opposed to me as a just short of major geek fan {I didn't wear a costume or line up at 5 am}) and they were saying after they've seen it -- then it's over. And I'm like: hell, then you can start seeing it again. I totally loved it. I have a few issues. (1) Legolas only had about 15 minutes of screentime in a 3 hr. plus movie -- what is wrong with that picture? and (2) I think it should have ended a few scenes earlier. Small beefs, I assure you. I will see it again and again.

Meanwhile, there is something at the office -- I hate to say I'm allergic, but that I react to. I'm not sure what it is, and it doesn't always set me off. I think it's something the cleaning people use and somehow I get it on my face and then for hours my nose runs and my eyes burn and water and it's pretty miserable. But I can't figure out the pattern. Today it's driving me nuts but the cleaning people haven't been in for almost 2 weeks. I've been home for several hours and still, my eyes are burning and I blow my nose about every 5 minutes.