Saturday, November 25, 2006

Black Friday Video
If you haven't seen it yet, some black friday videos here.

I do not understand this. This is a country where people will pay $5 for a cup of coffee or $3.99 to download a special annoying sound for their cellphone.

Why in the name of all that's good and holy would anyone want to get up before dawn and then brawl to get a special deal on something?

If it was a constitutional requirement, I would pay double to get out of it. I can't think of anything I want that badly. If it was the last kidney on the planet and my only hope for survival, I still wouldn't do it.

Project update: I'm about 90% finished. There are a couple special requirements (how am I going to shoe horn a clipping mask into this thing?) that I can't wrap my head around tonight. But I can smell the fresh paint at the finish line.