Saturday, March 01, 2008


Is there a food styling tutorial somewhere? I thought this camera would take awesome photos by itself. I didn't know the operator had to have a clue.

Here's my cake. I followed the recipe exactly, except that I didn't have golden raisins but I had a Trader Joe's Golden Berry Blend with golden raisins, cherries, cranberries and blueberries. Also I didn't have dark brown sugar so I used light. It came out spectacular. Bob and I ate a big piece last night to make sure it was okay and the writers gobbled it up this afternoon at our meeting.


These are the bulbs I threw in at the last minute in November. I forgot about them on the workbench. I planted a bunch all around the tree and this is all that came up. But if you look in the background, looks like something else is coming up so I'm in for a surprise, I hope. I should probably track down my order sheet since I can't remember what I bought or where I put it. When I was digging holes in the ground I was sure I'd remember.

I've been so busy today I haven't had 5 minutes to pull up my socks until now. The 80th bday party was super fun and the pot roast dinner turned out fabulous. Now I'm so tired I can hardly see straight.