Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brilliant Screengrab Moment


Today I'm doing all the things I don't do when I'm writing or working.

There's a scrap of paper around here somewhere with my blogging topics to catch up on but I can't find it. Oh well. You shouldn't be wasting all your time reading blogs anyway.

I recently read a post that said something about deleting long lists of bookmarks to "look at later." I think I've reached that point.

But look at this one I stumbled across while researching a real thing:

Help Save the Endangered Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus

Bob wrote something about the financial problems of the local paper. I'm also not a big fan of the Columbian for my own reasons but I also hate to see the local paper crash and burn. The Columbian's new building is right across from the Farmer's Market and all summer long I've watched that building go up and said, "That's quite a risk for a dying media."

Here's Bob's review of Art Spiegelman.