Sunday, December 02, 2001

I spent an unbelievable amount of time dicking with the archives and I can get them to work from the mainpage -- but if you click on an archive from an archive you get a file not found and somehow it's looking for an extra level and I don't know how to fix it and have run out of patience for now.

I saw Harry Potter on Friday. I felt about it the same way I felt about the books: I liked it, I didn't love it. I didn't sense that it was an instant classic. The special effects were great and the casting was great. It was completely fun. There was just some level that I didn't connect to make me love it.

It's been endlessly raining and storming and it's starting to get to me. We haven't been able to go for a walk for several days. Today we saw a break and by the time we put on our shoes it was raining again. We went anyway and it was too wet and cold to be enjoyed and I was happy to turn around early.

I'm working on Pam Newsletter 2001 and I can't find anything interesting to write about. There weren't any good pictures either. I'm not sure what this means.

I made cookies this afternoon and I think my oven is disintigrating. Everything takes longer to cook than the directions say. I'm not in the mood to deal with appliance repair at the moment.