Saturday, May 11, 2002

Well, here's the news on Salinger. There isn't as much as I thought there would be and that's because Mr. Salinger hasn't given the world much to work with - and not that I didn't know that beforehand -- I just didn't understand how meager it was. Salinger.org is pretty good as is this one except for the popup ads.

I also found a Salinger piece on neumu.net [art + music + words] which I'd never seen before and has some other good stuff on it.

Having a slow day here -- catching up on odds and ends. I think we're going to dinner and a movie tonight. Oh -- yesterday I saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding which was hilarious and had a happy ending which was what I needed yesterday. While I was at the theater, I bought my ticket for Thursday morning: 10am. Be thinking of me then.