Saturday, April 05, 2008

Busy Saturday
New Paella Pan
One of my favorite lunches is paella at Southpark. I've been talking about learning to make paella forever and coworker was going to buy me a pan and then decided to give me a gift certificate instead. I went back and forth about getting an actual paella pan v. getting a multi-purpose pan that I could also use for paella. I went for the paella pan and I'm going to give it a test run tomorrow.

Weeping Cherry
I've been admiring all the gorgeous trees in the neighborhood. Dogwood and other flowering trees I don't know the names of. Finally our tree is blooming. I don't know what it is but I call it a Weeping Cherry.

Field of Daffodils
This photo makes it look like our backyard is a sunny field of daffodils. This particular bunch was a gift from Bob's Grandma's house in central California. We got a bag of bulbs and I planted them together in one corner so we'd always know which ones were Grandma's.

Two amazing days of productivity. Going for Day 3 tomorrow.