Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mini Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers
Distractions
This is my new favorite snack. I keep a box in my desk at the office. I almost tried the cheese crackers, too, but it seemed like an absurd amount of money to spend on mini-crackers.

Trader Joe's really let me down this weekend. I have a large number of Spanish wines in my rotation and they didn't have squat. Not even my third tier choices for when my favorites aren't available.

While I stood in front of the display, trying to figure out my next move, a lady who works there asked if she could help me. I said I couldn't find any of my regulars and she asked what they were and since I don't know my wines by name, I know them by the design on the label, I told her I usually get Spanish wines and she points to the place where I'm looking and says, "This where the Spanish wines are. We don't have anything else. This is all we have."

It reminded me of when your Mom and Dad yell at you for something your sibling did. It wasn't like I was complaining. I tried all new things so it's not like all was lost.