Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sand

Yesterday and today's photos taken in Florence, Oregon

I'm despairing over whether I'm ever going to have time to write a decent post again. I'm sitting on a couple of ideas but I can't seem to put together enough time to get them organized and I have other priorities right now.

Also, that thing is happening where I wake up and can't get back to sleep. I woke up at 4am a couple of times and that wasn't too hideous. I woke up yesterday at 3am and that wasn't even too bad. I've been able to monitor and the birds start singing between 4:06a and 4:11a.

This morning I woke up at 2am and that was completely gruesome. I feel like I spent the night dancing on a barstool and swilling tequila from the bottle. I did have a couple of glasses of wine with dinner. How come straight sleep deprivation feels like a badass hangover?