Friday, July 10, 2009



I planted these last year and they didn't bloom until after I left for Seattle and they were gone by the time I got home. I've been loving them this year.

I made the last hamburger bun into a Nutella and sunflower seed butter sandwich for lunch this week. Yeah, it was pretty good. I also ate lentil salad every single day for 7 days and just tossed the last couple of scoops into the disposal. No one should have to eat the same lentil salad 8 days in a row.

After fondling the box in Target during every visit for the last three months I finally bought the first two seasons of Angel on DVD. My note here says "Angle" and I had to scratch my head for a minute before I figured out what I meant. I watched the series premiere last night and you know who's in it?

Sawyer. I know. I couldn't believe it either. I had to check the internet to make sure it was real. I don't want to give too much away but he gets staked in the first 10 minutes.

I went to Trader Joe's this morning. I've cut way back on my wine drinking purely as a waistline thing so my trips to TJ's have become less regular. I can't believe they haven't called and asked if I was okay. This morning I couldn't find any Glee Gum. I asked and my checkout person shook her head with some genuine distress. "I don't know what happened," she said. So now I'm going to order giant bags of it from the internet and try different flavors and keep bowls in every room.

I feel like I've been busting ass the last couple of days with nothing really to show for it. I've got high hopes for tomorrow.