Thursday, March 25, 2010

Don't Stop Believin'



The Hamburg UBahn system map at best station name ever Straßburger Straße

Bob didn't finish his EMusic downloads so he left me 19. I downloaded the Journey Escape album. I'm going to learn how to burn it to a CD and listen to it in my car and drive around for hours, just like when I was 17. I can't wait.

I also downloaded Ca Plane Pour Moi. No collection is complete without that song.

Bob is home. My souvenir cough has now moved into its last dastardly phase where I just have endless dry hacks that veer close to gagging. I'll be happy to be done with this.

This weekend I need to finish Game of Thrones. Only 75 pages left. And I have 6 more Gilmore Girls Season 4. And a story to finish.

That's it: 1 cough, 1 book, 1 TV series and a story.

Wish me luck.