Wednesday, July 04, 2001

I don't know why I always think I have can post only when I have something to say. Why can't I just sit here and type if it pleases me?

Yesterday I got myself worked into the most godawful snit which made me feel like crap all day long. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the effort since I don't seem to becoming any more evolved or any better at asking for what I want. In fact, I just sit here and beat myself up for wanting anything. I know, veering awfully close to a public confession of neuroses -- wasn't the world a lot better place when people kept these things to themselves and it was considered impolite not to?

Happy 4th. Today we're going out towards Mt. Hood for a gathering and then on the way home we're going to Jimmy's for a party with a band. I think it will be a fun day.