Friday, February 10, 2006

Tips for Shoppers
I still felt crappy when I woke up this morning and I was thinking: enough already. That headache.

I did some yoga and took a shower and ate the rest of my peaches and felt closer to human. I dragged my butt to the grocery store so we'd have something to eat.

You know how you should avoid grocery shopping when you're hungry because everything looks so good? Pop Tarts, yum! We should eat franks and beans! Tater tots never sounded so delicious. Let's get a 2 lb. bag!

Well how about shopping when you are not and haven't been hungry for a week? I had a list so I did put food in the cart. I skipped the entire deli aisle. Cheese? We'll never eat that! Later I told Bob this and he agreed, who wants to eat cheese? I should explain that under normal circumstances, Bob and I eat tons of a wide variety of cheeses every day. But not this week.

We still had a lot of food in the fridge because we hadn't been eating much. I had to clear out some old icky stuff. This is something I am pathological about: a cleaned out fridge. I don't want anything close to past due hanging out in my fridge.

When I came home from the grocery store I was exhausted and rested on the couch for a few hours. But I'm coming around. I'll be at 100% tomorrow.