Monday, November 30, 2009



Last night was awesome.

I wasn't sleepy at 8:30pm. I wasn't sleepy at 9:30 or 10:30 or even 2am. Yeah. I never could fall asleep until about 3:30am and then I woke up an hour later.

I was quiet and boring all weekend and but I feel like I've been up dancing all night.

- - -

Last week during dinner Bob gave me a serious look. "I have bad news."

When people say they have bad news, isn't that usually a warm-up to "I crashed your car" or "I gambled away your life savings" or news that somebody died?

His bad news: my Gilmore Girls DVD wasn't available from netflix so they sent one of his movies instead. What's he going to say when he really has bad news?

They sent me a GG DVD later and I watched it this weekend. I'm new to the show and I love it. A million episodes to look forward to.