Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dark Fuzzy Photo Shared

 I don't know exactly where this photo was taken. I'm going to guess somewhere in Germany around 1978-ish. Nice lighting.

I especially love that my pants desperately need hemming and that I'm carting around the world's biggest purse. How practical. What was I carrying? Hairstyling supplies? Lunch for four? The Complete Kent Family Chronicles? Also I'm pretty sure the collar on that shirt is pink satin. I wish I still had it.

Today's "why do we always see this in stories?" topic is: unlocked storage rooms.

TV, movies and fiction always seem to have conveniently located unlocked storage rooms when they need them. Often for amorous purposes. I remember a show where some people did it in a storage room at the airport.

When was the last time you saw an unlocked storage room anywhere?

This book I just read not only had an unlocked storage room but it was huge. There were four people in there and fighting and at one point someone was running from someone else. This was at a night club.

Maybe I'm not going to the right places.