Monday, October 22, 2007

Pour Some Sugar On Me
I think I already have a post with this title but that's going to have to do. I've been busy loading up all my new friends into my Google Reader so I can spend the next 6 weeks reading blogs 24/7. I'm not complaining.

Last night was the Def Leppard Reunion movie and dinner. And it was fabulous. Jenny made cookies that everyone ate too many of and we had pizza and popcorn and we watched what is probably the best cheesy movie ever made. It was cheesy in a way that made you love it. Meredith's review of the evening is here.

Just in case you've never heard of it, Hysteria! The Def Leppard Story is a movie about the band with actors, not a documentary. Anthony Michael Hall plays Mutt Lange. It's set from the time the band gets together through the making of Hysteria. If you’re a fan of the band, you'd have fun watching it.

Incredible sunrise and looks like a gorgeous day for putting in 108 bulbs. Too bad I'm at work all day.