Friday, December 04, 2009

They're Out To Get Me

My desktop computer took a dump this morning because hey! I have nothing better to do than frick around with a computer. I don't think it's serious but I don't have time to deal with it because I'm going to an appointment in 3 minutes. Before that I was rushing around trying to get my dinner in the CrockPot so I could relax this afternoon.

Check out this gadget I saw an ad for last night when I was reading a magazine at 2am while I couldn't sleep. (Yeah, body way to go, teasing me with a couple of good nights and then betraying again. Thanks.)

The thing is called Zeo. It's your personal sleep coach.

Quote from the ad: "Why is it important? Knowing your ZQ allows you to make the adjustments necessary to sleep your best every night and feel your best every day."

WTF?

I'd love to rant longer but I'm running out the door.